Old February 10th 18, 12:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default What if (On Paper Money)

Crack-whore wrote:
" What if Walmart does own & uses the Army to
protect itself and its casenos"... The "casenos" may
be a problem, but Walmart should have hired me, Bert
as their night watchman. They refused to hired Bert
who "needs tips from Inside trading where to Buy drugs"
since, Bert said:
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert
"I was shot for setting a-bad-example" TreBert,
"If i get shot in back of my head. So What". Bert.
"That is reality and it's a given. Go Figure" Trebert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.
"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I **** into"
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert