Old April 21st 11, 04:44 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Ben[_2_]

Default algorithms related to calculating equinoxes and solstices

On Apr 21, 8:29*am, oriel36 wrote:
On Apr 21, 7:30*am, Ben wrote:

On Apr 20, 9:00*pm, oriel36 wrote:

Gerald, once again your text is reading like it came from a bot.

Don't worry child,I am not going to ask you if the moon rotates
because I know you believe it does hence personal insults are
meaningless when you can't interpret something so fundamental to human
understanding like the fact that the moon has an orbital motion of the
Earth but no rotation,if you have any difficulties then the NASA
website should explain to you using a simple analogy how lunar
dynamics using the Earth and the Sun creates the observed phases.

Happy are they who can hear their detractions and set them
to mending.
Shakespeare

mean look at that last paragraph. *It is a trophy run-on sentence.