Old April 21st 11, 06:30 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Ben[_2_]

Default algorithms related to calculating equinoxes and solstices

On Apr 20, 9:00*pm, oriel36 wrote:
On Apr 20, 9:21*pm, Ben wrote:

Don't know why it is happening in not having another living human
being who can simply affirm basic astronomical facts and the moon
orbiting the Earth without latitudinal variations in rotation speed is
one of them even after the engineering feat of landing men on the moon
hence the inability to intepret lunar motion cancels out any
achievement in send people there.

Gerald, once again your text is reading like it came from a bot. I
mean look at that last paragraph. It is a trophy run-on sentence.
I know you can write better than that because I've read better than
that from you. Are you getting "sloshed" again?