Old October 8th 19, 11:53 AM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Neil Armstrong Museum in Ohio

In article , says...

In Jeff Findley writes:

Yesterday, I went to the Neil Armstrong Museum in Wapakoneta, Ohio.

https://armstrongmuseum.org/

[snip... seconded and thirded as a solid recommendation]

misc note: they're closed on Monday...

Agreed. Check the website before making the drive out there (it's in
the middle of nowhere).

Not too far away from the WACO Air Museum and the USAF Museum though.
So people traveling from far away can visit all three sites in a couple
of days (one for USAF Museum and another for the other two sites).

Jeff