Old August 11th 16, 05:41 PM posted to sci.space.station
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default sci.space.news feedon holiday?

In article mn.58547e084e6659de.127094@snitoo,
says...

Just this Wednesday, Brian Gaff explained that ...
Well turn off your monitor, load up nvda unplug your mouse and let me know
how you get on with it.

Lots of interfaces probably suck for you. GG does not suck for me.
I do miss the old rn from emacs.

/dps

If I could, I'd still be using "rn" to read news. ASCII based interface
for an ASCII based medium. ;-)

But, MicroPlanet Gravity works well for me in Microsoft Windows. Took
some getting used to, but I do like the added features, like a built in
spell checker.

Jeff