Old August 9th 16, 11:34 PM posted to sci.space.station
Dr J R Stockton[_196_]

Default sci.space.news feedon holiday?

In sci.space.station message , Mon, 8 Aug
2016 17:55:26, Brian Gaff posted:

Well I've just put in albasani and that too ended on 23rd July. could there
be a general propogation issue in Europe?

I suspect that Ron Baalke has propagated to his summer holiday. I,
using the AIOE news-server, have nothing in news:sci.space.news dated
after Saturday 23rd. Other respondents may not have read your Subject
line well enough.

--
(c) John Stockton, Surrey, UK. Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
Merlyn Web Site - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.