Old December 5th 17, 06:16 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Gravity Spin and Blackholes

wrote:

On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 5:09:15 PM UTC-5, Fred J. McCall wrote:
wrote:

Why am I the only guy that can talk of the issue of
blackhole stability in a factual manner?

You wouldn't know a fact if it walked up and bit you on the ass,
Dougie.

You tell me. Is the whole universe to be swallowed up
by a single blackhole?

No. Which part of 'expanding universe' was it that you missed?

You are clueless obviously. You do act like a sociopath
by the way.

Dougie, you are a stalking nut case with decades of consistent
history. Again, seek treatment.

no way to reply. just more idiot.

And yet you reply. 'Just more idiot' is what you do, after all.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine