Old January 16th 17, 02:43 PM posted to sci.space.history
Dean Markley

Default Debbie Reynolds and Space History

On Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 1:26:35 AM UTC, Chris Jones wrote:
Dean Markley writes:

On Friday, January 13, 2017 at 3:36:16 PM UTC, Chris Jones wrote:
Jeff Findley writes:

In article ,
says...

Since Debbie Reynolds died a couple of weeks ago, I have not seen
anyone talking about her connection with space history.

I personally have no idea what you're talking about. Please enlighten
us.

She starred in "The Unsinkable Molly Brown" on Broadway. The play was
the inspiration for Gus Grissom calling Gemini 3 Molly Brown.

You're calling that a connection to the space program? LOL.

I trust that's addressed to the original poster, not me. I was offering
a supposition as to what was meant; a very quick look at Ms. Reynold's
life turned up nothing better.

Yes, you are correct. Sometimes it is difficult to attribute correctly from a small screen.