Old July 11th 03, 03:06 AM
Keith F. Lynch

Default Which Apollo landing site would you revisit?

Henry Spencer wrote:
Between geological interest and visual interest, I think Hadley
Rille (Apollo 15) wins hands-down. Among other things, you could
do what Scott & Irwin mused a bit about, but naturally never did:
go down into the rille itself.

Somewhere I heard that one of them asked about it, and got an response
that was an inadvertant double entend "You could spend the rest of
your life in that rille".
--
Keith F. Lynch - - http://keithlynch.net/
I always welcome replies to my e-mail, postings, and web pages, but