Old March 2nd 05, 12:55 AM
OM

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 18:28:01 -0600, Doug...
wrote:

Sometime early on (I want to say in the second season) they moved the
whole thing over onto computers, but kept the animation look and style
from the original.

....They're doing it all on Maya these days, which from what I hear has
Maya's creators reportedly working on a stripped-down version that
will render faster and be far easier to use for animators, and will
reportedly export directly to efficient Flash animation code.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr