Old March 1st 18, 05:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default LA is global freezing, at least this week

"Crackwhoreber G=emc^2"
aka "Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"By the way no one plays for $$$$" after SwineBert cheated
his Mexican pool-playing ex-cronies of his, who then referred
to Glazier as
__ "la judio cerdo idioto" _, (the idiotic Jewish Pig).___

"I, Bert, found that out much too late, since...

"reber" is a dirty 5 letter word, like "Troll", or like my name
"Bert", which is a 4-letter word like "Turd" or "****" and
my email address does

anagram to ____

with which "I was setting a-bad-example" TreBert,

but "My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."

"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert
"If I get shot in back of my head. So What". Bert.
"I feel very safe when I lie. OK, I will lie till I die". Bert
"That is reality and it's a given. Go Figure" Trebert

"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I **** into"
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

"Get the picture", "O ya", "I know why", "Go figure"..

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO