Old February 7th 17, 07:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Monday, February 6, 2017 at 3:09:47 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Raining here in Gresham. Sun was out for a brief shining moment, so I decided to come out. Gusty south wind, currently 11 mph. Temperature 42F as of 3:00 PM PST.

My reception was really bad when I turned on the Super Bowl pregame show, but as a storm passed over, reception became pretty good, at least after I got the rabbit ears into an extremely contorted position. I thought the game was all overt by half time, but I guess the Patriots got those balls deflated just in time pull out the great comeback they achieved culminating in their OT victory!

Library is having trouble with their printers since Saturday. Don't know when they will get it fixed. I should spend the bucks for a cartridge for my printer at home. The hopper is not working right, but it will feed one sheet at a time.

Double-A

Another rainy day.67 to 50.Not good weather for sleeping in van with a cold..Tired of this dam flu.TreBert