Old December 6th 03, 04:41 PM
Jorge R. Frank

Default The Hubble Space Telescope...

Brian Thorn wrote in
:

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 12:31:53 GMT, A Hubble Hubble
wrote:

Current plan is to launch the prop module on an ELV when HST is no
longer able to produce science.

We should talk to the Russians; a modified Progress could do this
job at fairly low cost.

Pat

It's my understanding that the approach rate of the Progress is too
fast. HST is "delicate" and needs something better than Progress.

And Progress can't reach Hubble's altitude.

Or inclination, at least until the pad in Kourou is operational.

--
JRF

think one step ahead of IBM.