Old June 23rd 04, 09:03 PM
Peter Hayes

news.verizon.net wrote:
If anyone is interested in finding out surise, sunset, moonrise, moonset,
sun altitude, sun rising azimuth, moon phase etc. in a SIMPLE to use and
display program try the one I have made up at www.rsimons.org/sunmoon.

The only information that you need to know is the latitude, longitude and
your timezone hour difference from UTC. To help out with this the site
displays UTC.

Try it out and send me some feedback.

Nice to see other programmers are doing javascript programs, try

http://www.aphayes.pwp.blueyonder.co...ris/index.html for a
full ehpemeris or

http://www.aphayes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/sun_moon.html

alternative copies from

http://www.peter-hayes.freeserve.co.uk/

it's complicated keeping track of the cheapest ISP!

My code is freeware for non-commercial use, only people not allowed to
copy are astrologers but some have done so without my permission :(

Pete H