Old August 29th 08, 05:09 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default and now, Ladies and Gentlemen, gaetanomarano shows hisstupidity again

On Aug 29, 11:17*am, gaetanomarano wrote:
On 29 Ago, 13:14, wrote:

it won't be
me doing it, you will do it all by yourself.

don't be angry, charlie/Me/etc...

it's not my guilt if you are unable to think and propose just ONE new
idea, but only to post insults against people who don't support
Direct...

1. Your "ideas" don't count because they are not viable. So it
doesn't matter how many of them exist. One piece of garbage vs many
pieces of garbage, it still is garbage.

2. I worked on SDLV's in the early 1980's, long before you knew about
shuttle

3. Those SDLV's looked just like Direct and not your fast-slv

4. I have worked on one idea that has more of a chance of happening
than any of your ideas. A manned spacecraft on EELV's

5. I don't feel the need to put my ideas on the internet. The
internet is not the only place for ideas. I have better avenues to
circulate my ideas.