Old May 24th 07, 03:23 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Rand Simberg[_1_]

Default ....Burt Rutan RIPS the "Vision" in recent speech... 05-06-07

On 24 May 2007 06:31:36 -0700, in a place far, far away, kert
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

It was a
criticism of ESAS, which I share.

About ESAS, he's called it stupid, of making no sense
likened it to archeology.
http://www.space.com/adastra/adastra...an_060504.html

I agree with that. But that's ESAS, not VSE.

Watch the video, its great fun. Rutan is a fun speaker. While one
might not agree with everything he says, he has lots of interesting
points and he expresses them well.

If that's the speech he gave at the ISDC in LA last year, I was in
attendance.