Old April 4th 15, 08:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, April 3, 2015 at 12:39:31 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A cloudy day here in Gresham and 53F as of 12:30 PM. Only expected to get more chilly as the day goes on with a chance of rain.

Double-A

AA Its always sunny in LA. Had that laser operation on Fools Day. I'm still filling up a bag 5 times a day with blood and pee.Just starting to get pink.Doctor said it came out good. At my age I think I should have left well enough alone. I'm in some pain. Being on computer takes my mind off pain TreBert