Old February 6th 07, 12:53 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mark F.

Default News Report about Sun.

I deny that I was bored and had nothing better to do on a Sunday night.

"Sitav" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 5, 9:23 am, Shawn
wrote:
Mark F. wrote:
Three major astro universities have done a study and found that the sun
will
run out of fuel!
It is there for imperative that we stock up on wood to keep us warm.
Prof. Flatulence said in a interview " it's just like going to happen!"
He also said we could start to dig a hole to get down to where the mole
people live and see if we can move in with them.
It has been reported they have very good mushrooms.

You forgot the official denial :-)

Shawn

Man i am soooo stupid. :-(