Old September 4th 04, 02:50 PM
Herb Schaltegger

In article u,
Simon Templar wrote:

Tim K. wrote:

"thisisatest thisisatest thisisatest thisisatest thisisatest thisisatest
thisisatest thisisatest thisisatest" wrote in
message om...

shuttle to lift off oct. 15 , 2004 this is good news

Already in orbit, you missed the launch d00d.

Stop cross-posting, if I was interested in the Space Shuttle I would
subscribe to those groups!

It has nothing to do with aus.services.emergency

73 de Simon, VK3XEM.

And if we wanted anything to do with Australian emergency services, we'd
be subscribing that group, so stop it yourself. I note you didn't
remove aus.services.emergency from your followup. It was one of your
trolls who started the cross-posting in the first place.

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."