Old August 10th 20, 10:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel65

Default The solar system is an Earth manufacturing and reclamation system

wrote on 10/08/2020 1:52 AM:
On Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 5:13:24 AM UTC-4, Daniel65 wrote:
And, it just struck me, when scientists talk about the Big Bang Theory,
they admit that The Universe has spread out much further than it should
have in about 14 Billion years and theorise that the Speed of Light
*MUST* have been sooooo much faster, way back then!

Alternatively, maybe time was sooooo much slower way back then .... so
the Biblical Days of Creation would have been sooooo much longer back
then as well!!

Just a thought! ;-P

There are plenty of theories which remove God from everything, or try to
redefine what a Biblical day means as a variable amount of time. The
Bible is perfectly clear it says "And there was evening, and there was
morning, the Nth day."

These are literal 24-hour periods.

What this theory states is that God did create everything in seven days,
in six days of doing work and in one day of resting, and that what He
created was the universe in a mature state. He created everything as is
told in Genesis initially, for it says "In the beginning..." It also goes
on to teach us other things that, within the understanding of this theory,
redefines some prior thinkings, and answers a slew of Biblical questions.

To understand what God did, it's much like how a video game would load.
All the trees are loaded in their place, they're at a mature state of being,
scattered out where they are. All the hills are there, etc. It all is
created as it will be used in the game. If it's a space game, the light
from distant stars is instantiated so we see them. If a star is light-years
away in the game we don't have to wait years for the physics engine to com-
pute that the light has now arrived here. We just see it.

What God would've created was not just what's indicated in the Bible as per
the narrative and the associations we see on Earth (dry land, animals, the
plants, etc.). He would've created the full-fledge system ready to continue
on from that point forward.

Sorry!! Are you now determining what God created 'cause that's not what
my Bibles state??
--
Daniel