Old August 9th 20, 10:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel65

Default The solar system is an Earth manufacturing and reclamation system

wrote on 9/08/2020 3:52 PM:
On Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 12:28:57 AM UTC-4, Daniel65 wrote:
Mine says it took God *SIX* days to create everything .... fore on the
seventh day God rested!!

Correct, Daniel. Genesis 2:2, Exodus 20:11.

My point was that in this model, creation literally happened in seven
literal 24 hour days (six of creation, one of rest, seven total), but
that occurred during creation. And after creation a system was established
which has continued since that time, and there has been no more creation
as there was in the beginning.

It's also just a theory. A presently unprovable one at that.

And, it just struck me, when scientists talk about the Big Bang Theory,
they admit that The Universe has spread out much further than it should
have in about 14 Billion years and theorise that the Speed of Light
*MUST* have been sooooo much faster, way back then!

Alternatively, maybe time was sooooo much slower way back then .... so
the Biblical Days of Creation would have been sooooo much longer back
then as well!!

Just a thought! ;-P
--
Daniel