Old July 31st 20, 02:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default The solar system is an Earth manufacturing and reclamation system

Some additional thoughts that go along with the original post:

The pancake volcano areas seen dotting Venus are where the umbilicals or vias were connected when Venus used to be an Earth and the resources were being reclaimed at that stage. Water and/or magma and possibly other materials were passed through from the inner core to whatever ferries or transports were outside. It may also have been what's described in Revelation about the great pit where Satan was bound for 1,000 years, and where the evil spirits come out like locusts, perhaps they were opened like that for a time, and later closed.

The giant volcano on Mars is where one of of those umbilicals is today in preparation for future use. It's so tall because eventually the surface of Mars will be filled up to a certain height by the material from the current Earth, which will make the surface of Mars as it's transforming into Earth be level or a little above or below the surface when completed.

The moons orbiting that gas giants that look like they've been exploded and re-assembled are where recycling has come in and poured out material onto the surface, causing it to shift about and look broken / damaged.

-----
There are purposes for everything in our solar system. It's up to us to look at it from the point of view of God being real, and then ask the questions, "What would God have done here?" "What would God use this system for?"

It's a calling to seek after God once our understanding of things got to a particular point, and our technology was able to reach out and visualize things we could not have known 50 years ago, let alone thousands of years ago..

Trust in God. Ask questions. Seek answers. Work together. Do the things God calls us to do in holiness, purity, truth-seeking, sincerity, with hard work, and teach one another the truth in all things, recognizing that not one person has it all figured out (including me), but that together God gives it to us to the full extent we need to know while still here in this form.

God works through many people working together to receive the big visions. Individuals do their part, but like our body, while the heart is important, so is the blood vessel that carries the blood, and so is the hair which provides protection and warmth. Each of us are important. Each of us are a component of God's knowledge given to man as it is designed to do and will impact our lives toward salvation.

God is calling you. Answer Him. And be glad in your soul as you feel the weight of your sin come off, like you've been paroled. :-)

--
Rick C. Hodgin