Old April 4th 06, 10:28 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.moderated

Default Reconsideration

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 17:20:32 -0400, in a place far, far away, Pat
Flannery made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

Jorge R. Frank wrote:

Umm, maybe you haven't realized it yet, but that was Rand's April Fools
post.

Ah, he got me fair and square on that one! I thought the whole
"Conversion On The Road To Damascus" scenario was a bit unlikely, but
considered he might have gotten a job with a major aerospace firm, and
was now going to start writing propaganda pieces for them.

Actually, I am making my living right now off a major aerospace firm,
though as a consultant. It's in fact not in my financial interest for
CEV to die, but I still think that it's a misbegotten program.