Old September 20th 06, 10:13 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Craig Fink

Default (Poll) Space Tourism

I don't think sub-orbital flights are the ultimate goal of Virgin
Galactic, more of a stepping stone to orbital tours. But I have to admit,
a ride in SpaceShipOne would definitely be an out of this world thrill.

http://www.scaled.com/projects/tiero...e-flight-1.wmv

I wonder if they're going to keep the victory roll as part of the flight?

--
Craig Fink
Courtesy E-Mail Welcome @

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:59:49 +0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

Yes, no point in going in a sub orbital flight. You can do a few seconds in
a plane and its a lot cheaper!

Brian