Old July 21st 09, 02:15 AM posted to alt.philosophy,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.econ
[email protected]

Default Why Colonize Space?

In sci.physics Immortalista wrote:

What if it becomes likely that we can make some products cheaper in
space or on another planet, do we then decide for colonization? What
if colinization can pay for itself and turn a profit?

Then the same thing will happen as happened when it became apparent that
there was profit to be had in the New World.

Doesn't your
philosophy demand that we follow profits like slaves to a master?

Philosophy doesn't, but the company accountant does.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.