Old October 12th 18, 11:08 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default There?s a new report on SLS rocket management, and it?s pretty brutal

In article ,
says...

Jeff Findley wrote on Thu, 11 Oct 2018
05:36:39 -0400:

Maybe a year ago, I quit the Space Hipsters Facebook group out of
disgust after being in it for a few months. You couldn't reason with
them using actual facts.

Makes me glad it's a group I've never come across.

Apparently there are space festivals that many of them attend. They
sound like a comic book convention, which I have attended, only they
fanboy over astronauts instead of TV and movie stars. They'll post
pictures of themselves with various inevitably aging astronauts from
such events.

But I'm the unreasonable SpaceX fanboy in their eyes.

Jeff