Old November 2nd 14, 07:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Things are bad for us.

On Friday, October 24, 2014 12:28:41 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
Very bad.

Anaheim has only 450 homeless they sleep on Bank America's grass at night. There are churches everywhere. Can't the churches take them in? There are empty motel rooms,warehouses,stores. Life is cheap. Better they were given TANG,now then have to wait till a GOPer becomes president PS driving down to Huntington Beach its sunday. For 15 bucks I can park overlooking the Pacific,and that includes the bath house. They have great seafood and leg of lamb,Its rather expensive but I save $1200 each month(no rent) so I can splurge PPS Plus no water or electric bills. etc TreBert