Old September 15th 03, 12:03 AM
Davoud

Default to all you Maryland folks

Joe:
Does anyone know the name of the store in Damascus. I saw it on the web
once and forgot the name. I am going to be in the Baltimore area ( i live
in Carroll County) and want to stop by.

You have your answer. I just wanted to tell you how to find answers
like this quickly, without having to check the NG repeatedly to see if
someone has answered.

Go to http://www.google.com/advanced_search. Since you know that the
store is in Damascus, type Damascus Maryland Telescopes on the "with
all of the words" line. Click "Google Search." Hands On Optics is the
first result. You won't always be so lucky, but this is a pretty
powerful way to find what you are looking for.

P.S. If you're in the Laurel area, look in on Company 7 as well!

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com