Old January 12th 12, 01:48 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected] |

Default War is coming

On Jan 11, 11:13*am, Doug Freyburger wrote:
| wrote:

It's 1931. Or maybe 1930. The Great Recession will go deeper.
Will there be a form of brown shirts or will 'it' be slicker and more
media suave?

The Occupy movement. *Same general trend as when the Soviets, Nazis and
Fascists took over so much of Europe then. *Scary.

I made one comment then I removed it due to defects.

Mix in the Tea party with the Occupy movement
add a worsening of the Great Recession to the Great Depression of the
beginning
of the 21st century, and one can imagine all manner of nastiness. The
great lesson of
the last century is that it is 'your' "own" government that is most
likely to murder you.
If the climate get hotter (looks certain in the longer term) and
patterns change and they will, well the 21st Century
will be worse than the 20th. Perhaps the models or violence will be
different?
Perhaps it will come more directly from business?

History doesn't always cycle or it breaks into new emergent