Old June 13th 07, 04:50 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Unmanned Shuttle

I know bbo hallreb isn't capable of thinking things through before he
posts, but I didn't think you'd fall into the same trap.- Hide quoted text -

talk about not thinking it thru, you add a adapter to one port that
allows a soyuz to dock with both ISS and shuttle. or modify a shuttle
permanetely to dock with soyuz.

shuttle remote control gets within a mile or two of ISS, soyuz already
at station flies over and pilots its docking.

I would hope that in the future, if nasa has a future things get a
standard for emergencies.

Remember the apollo 13 hassles where CO2 filters were different in CM
& LM?

ducttape special