Old September 27th 03, 06:09 PM
Hallerb

Default Barbara Morgan in 2004!!!! ( MSNBC (JimO) Scoops more Inside-NASA Shuttle Documents)

20 million people were killed last year by drunk drivers. How was
simply being out on the street worth that? I just think way too much
is being made of seven people who died doing a job they volunteered
for. I doubt they would want us to pull back from space and quit. They
were not quitters.

Ahh they died on a government funded and run operation at the hands of some
careless managers who actively discouraged knowing of the dangers.

Thats very different than private folks dying by accident.

BTW please reference that 20 million figure