Old September 27th 03, 12:53 PM
Hallerb

Default MSNBC (JimO) Scoops more Inside-NASA Shuttle Documents

Man, you really had to work at being THIS big an asshole.

Of course, the other three slots were emptied because the Expedition 7 crew
(or
at least 2/3 of them) are already o

Actually there was serious discussion about permanetely limiting the flight
crew to one or two to just fly the shuttle.

I believe if a affordable safe capsule system existed ala apollo or gemini like
today the shuttle would be converted to umanned remote operation.

I will go futher. If we loose another vehicle and crew this will be nasas plan
to continue flying the remaining two shuttles since it will keep most of the
jobs intact for the standing army.