Old December 11th 08, 04:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default The spiral galaxy NGC 7331

Danilo Pivato wrote:

Hi all,

at least a new image!
It show the galaxy NGC7331 with ccd ST-10XME unfiltered and Taka BRC 250
Exposed 15 x 600 seconds (2,5h) at 1440m of the site: Forca Canapine (Italy)

Home page:
http://www.danilopivato.com

Standard Image:
http://www.danilopivato.com/tabulae_...gc7331_brc.htm

HiRes Image
http://www.danilopivato.com/tabulae_..._brc_hires.htm

and Map:
http://www.danilopivato.com/tabulae_...31_brc_map.htm

Regards,

Danilo Pivato

You have nice stable seeing from that mountain. We don't have any here
in Minnesota. A 15 meter hill is the best I have at about 390 meters
above sea level. Sure wish I had that mountain and its seeing here.
You get nice detail with that scope up there!

Rick