Old August 23rd 06, 06:54 PM posted to sci.space.history
Eric Chomko

Default OT - TSA bans gels, liquids at aircraft museums

Pat Flannery wrote:
Ed Kyle wrote:

They know well enough to leave the Texans alone so that the
chances of another incompetent President from Texas are
increased. Another Bush-like President would be much more
helpful to their cause.

LBJ- Vietnam.
GWB- Iraq.
Way I see it, we should ask them to secede...under threat of force if
they don't.
Best damn argument for the Confederacy I ever saw. :-)

The Texas Mentality

When faced with the choice of the world vs. the US, always choose the
US.
When faced with the choice of the US vs. Texas, always choose Texas.

The problem now is that we have Texas vs. the world and the rest of the
US is along for the ride. Like it or not!

Eric

Pat