Old August 23rd 06, 03:38 AM posted to sci.space.history
ed kyle

Default OT - TSA bans gels, liquids at aircraft museums

OM wrote:
Remember, kids - even the terrorists know that while they can ply
their trade on the Yankees to their hearts' content, they also know
better than to **** with Texans...

They know well enough to leave the Texans alone so that the
chances of another incompetent President from Texas are
increased. Another Bush-like President would be much more
helpful to their cause.

- Ed Kyle

(My Blue-State Senator was one of very few wise enough to vote
against Mr. Bush's Iraqi fiasco, which remains on track to claim
10,000+ U.S. lives (per Mr. Bush's "not as long as I'm President
speech this week) for no result in the Islamist War beyond
draining away the riches of our nation.)