Old October 22nd 04, 06:11 AM
AA Institute

h (Rand Simberg) wrote in message . ..
On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:10:17 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Name
Withheld" made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

You are basing your opinion, as far as I can tell, on what you "think".

I can't imagine a better thing for any person to base their opinions on.

How about what people who know what they're talking about think?

Yeah like: 12th century AD, the Earth is at the centre of the
universe. 15th century AD... ooops! No, revision time, the Sun is at
the centre of the universe. That is the ART of science...