Old September 26th 04, 02:28 PM
EvolBob

Like what, PROOF?

Exactly!

Everyone knows if you drive safely the accident rate will go down.
No one believes if everyone drove as safely as possible, there would be no accidents.

The proof is there in the incredibly long statistics, that the 3 certain things I mentioned could not be true.

If you had a good knowledge of how life can develop, and how resourceful intelligent life is, and just how many planets there are in
the Universe for this to occur, Monkey Boy would know I was simply stating the obvious.

Regards
Robert

"Aratzio" wrote in message rdnews.com...
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:11:25 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
transparently proposed:

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 03:37:33 +1200, "EvolBob"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message :

Three things are certain:

1 We are not alone
2 Intelligent life that has been around more than a million years is aware of us.
3 Earth has been visited; I said Earth - not us!

Your definition of "certain" leaves a lot to be desired.

Like what, PROOF?

---