Old September 23rd 04, 05:11 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Mysterious signals from 1000 light years away

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 03:37:33 +1200, "EvolBob"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message :

Three things are certain:

1 We are not alone
2 Intelligent life that has been around more than a million years is aware of us.
3 Earth has been visited; I said Earth - not us!

Your definition of "certain" leaves a lot to be desired.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I wanted a car I could run down pedestrians with. But one with a comfy ride, like a sofa on wheels." - Father Haskell

"No doubt about it, 9-11 was orchestrated by Lockheed." - *lexa 'connects the dots' 4/27/04 )

"Nope, Lockheed provided the cover for 9-11 due to abuses of it's system. They're guilty as charged. But ultimately it was Bechtel who concocted the
9-11 events." Alexa connects some totally different dots. 8/6/04 )

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.