Old April 11th 21, 04:24 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Idea for the tv DUST productions

In article ,
says...

There is a channel here in the DC region called
TBD(7-4). It has a new production gang with fairly
low budget productions. It is called DUST.

I have a good idea for a new sifi short film.

Does any body know who to talk turkey to?

It is a solar sail story involving a moon base,
the L-orbits and sail launching. Lots of drama
activity potential.

Not sure. DUST is also on YouTube. I think all the short films are
done by various people.

Jeff