Old May 31st 19, 08:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Flying Cars, Flying Buses, Shuttle Ships to and from Alpha Centauri

"palsing" wrote in message

On Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 10:53:16 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
palsing wrote:
Cranks are individuals with an exceptional degree of ignorance
concerning the subject of their cranky belief. Just like you.

Ohhhh,....silly me, I thought we were all NAZI RACIST XENOPHOBE
PATRIARCHY,
now.
But is it still okay to be white ?

I would never use those specific words, they are not relative to the subject
matter. that you would even suggest their use says a lot about you.

What makes you think I am white? What does that have to do with the fact
that you make lots of claims but never provide actual evidence to support
those claims, except for YouTube videos posted by your fellow crackpots?

*** You seem to feel right at home among such luminaries as Herbert Glazier,
the moron who thinks he's Nobel Prize material, The Starmaker, another dude
who thrives on wet dreams, or Sylvain, the Frenchie who wants to bark with
the rest of the retarded dogs, but can't bark too well in English ... seems
to me you're the one who fits right in with the crackpots.