Old March 25th 19, 01:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Default Spring is busting out all over!

Double-A wrote on 25/03/2019 9:37 AM:

Snip

My friend Kim could bring the seagulls down from the sky by feeding
them bread! The squirrels in my back yard will eat bread, fruit,
berries, grapes, and nuts. They love almonds so much they will eat
them out of my hand! Ducks will east just about anything, which is a
reason scientist think they have survived as a species for so long.
I was once eating a box of fried chicken down by a duck pond and a
duck jumped right up into my lap to try to get at it! I gave them
some and they loved it!

Double-A

Hmm!! Isn't that almost the bird-life equivalent of Cannibalism ... a
duck eating chicken?? ;-P

--
Daniel