Old April 27th 17, 10:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

"Double-A" wrote in message

Light rain here in Gresham. As of 1:00 PM PDT, 52F. Wind west at 6 mph.

I am having to retype in my class reunion list, since CD burners finally
completely died, and removed my last hope of transferring the file between
comput3ers so I could email it out!

Had a fine lunch with Kim yesterday. She has been sleeping in a luxury
hotel room courtesy of a woman who just inherited a load of money! She got
a new phone to replace the one that got stolen, and I helped her get it up
and running. So we are back in communication again!

Double-A

********
It's 75 and sunny in Elk Grove. Hagar got a new phone. It has a dial.