Old July 1st 04, 08:13 PM
OM

On 1 Jul 2004 13:14:59 GMT, Andrew Gray
wrote:

It's surprising how reminiscent this looks of the early Mariner shots;
it's that line effect, I suppose. It's not like they were photographing
rings :-)

....Go look through the RAW images that preceeded that one. Most, if
not all of them have that annoying banding. Didn't someone put one of
those high-pass filters inline with the coax going to the HGA? Those
Saturnian CBers are obviously running some serious power based on
those Tennessee Valley Indians we're seeing.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr