Old January 29th 05, 11:35 PM
JATO

Yep, I see it. It's also very nice.
-JATO

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:08:21 -0600, "Larry Alvarez"
wrote:

Jato - I can see your post but I cannot find the original one I posted. I
sent another posting with another picture to test it out again. Hopefully
it will show up this time. Did you see the picture attached? Clear Skyz,
LA

"JATO @jatobservatory.org" jatoNo-Spam wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:29:44 -0600, "Larry Alvarez"
wrote:

Hello everyone. I am a newbee to this group. I thought I would share an
H-alpha shot of the big sunspot that was present on the 16th of January.
Clear Skyz, LA

Thanks Larry. I never get tried of looking at the Sun

-JATO
http://jatobservatory.org