Old June 23rd 09, 06:52 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Default So, where I was last week....

Greg D. Moore (Strider) wrote:
I've mentioned elsewhere I believe that I teach cave rescue
techniques. Once a year the organization I'm with does a week long
training seminar.

What's that got to do with ssh you may ask?

Let's just say the area I was in has lots of karst and was home to
three astronauts, one of whom has an airport named after them.

I'll let others figure out exactly where that is.

(Oh and drove by the airport too.)

KARST!?
Not them! The Deros are bad enough, but I didn't suspect that your
"colonists" were the Karst.
It's a _good_ thing that they are getting White Nose Syndrome and dying,
before they can start harvesting human organs again...and laying their
eggs in the unfortunate victims.
You go to the doctor right now Mr. Moore and get a whole-body X-ray, for
it's a rare person who goes into a Karst-infested cave and emerges with
everything inside of him that he started out with.
And pray to God those X-rays don't show a group of grape-sized eggs
lurking in your large intestine....assuming you _still have_ a large
intestine. :-)

Pat