Old December 11th 06, 09:34 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

Default Dear NASA Administrator Michael Griffin

Rand Simberg wrote:
On 11 Dec 2006 13:20:17 -0800, in a place far, far away, "Eric Chomko"
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such
a way as to indicate that:

Call me a moron but never say I'm unproductive.

I never would. When it comes to spouting idiocy, your output is
prodigious. I wouldn't be proud of it, though.

Nor shall I be ashamed of it simply for you to use it against me.
You're no team player, Simberg. You work alone for a reason.

I don't work alone, you moron.

Perhaps it is as George Thorogood says, "I drink alone, yeah, me and
nobody else..."

What I'd pay to hear the feedback from your co-workers about you.
Priceless I bet.