Old March 4th 17, 08:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Dutch Bros. is having their Grand Opening today! Loud music playing, tubular balloons dancing, tents, and pretty girls out front! Drinks for $1 all day! I wonder if that includes extra large fancy ones? I'll find out.

Weather here in Gresham has occasional sun, occasional showers. Currently 44F (7C) as of 12:30 PM PST. Wind out of the south at 9 mph. Humidity 71%. Looks like more rain every day for the week ahead. Typical Oregon weather.

Double-A