Old August 23rd 16, 10:30 PM posted to sci.space.policy,rec.arts.sf.science
jacob navia

Default Mars 2020 Rover to Search for Life

Le 23/08/2016 Ã* 18:26, Robert Clark a écrit :

Maybe this time they'll send a REAL microscope to Mars. What has been
sent so far such as on the MER rovers has no better resolution that a
geologist's hand lens. A real microscope could resolve in visible light
to a fraction of a micron to observe possible microbes on Mars.

Need Microscope on Mars now, and Thirty Years ago on Viking.
https://www.knowledgeorb.com/2012/12...-years-viking/

Bob Clark

Of course. A microscope would have helped A LOT.

But there is NO REASON to NOT USE THE ASSETS HUMANS HAVE IN MARS NOW!

It is just turning that rover around and examining those methane emissions!

How could we speak with thye guy in charge and explain him that he is
passing near a HUGE DISCOVERY?

With a petition at change.org?

What could we do to make NASA come back to reality, turn around, and
confirm that life in Mars exists?

Even at low resolution, the site leaking methane could give us VERY
interesting clues!