Old April 15th 18, 07:22 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

Default NASA slips up! The TRUTH is finally revealed!

On Sunday, 15 April 2018 00:13:08 UTC+2, RichA wrote:

I thought we were a 2D hologram created by a black hole?

Have you been listening to 1473½'s propaganda again?
I blame the toxic creosote he used on his soap box when he fist started here.
It took him years to become basically functional in English and social interaction.
Clear signs of chronic toxic overload IMHO.
Unless it was something even worse?
He may have been dropped on his head, on the Blarney Stone, as an infant.. ;-)