Old April 11th 18, 08:54 PM posted to sci.astro.research
Richard D. Saam

Default Galaxy evolution

On 4/9/18 4:23 PM, Phillip Helbig (undress to reply) wrote:
In article , jacobnavia
writes:
Normal stuff, what I think you call "baryonic". Yes, I would say the
normal stuff density could be much higher than what we think.

No, it can't. Read up on "constraints from big-bang nucleosynthesis".

Much of big-bang nucleosynthesis theory
is based on gaseous nucleon kinetics developed long ago
in the Manhattan project.
Such theory matches observed universe nucleon abundances
(ratios and not absolute numbers).
Such matching does not rule out other possibilities
(see Ptolemaic vs Copernican universal view).
In particularly, new Large Ion collision LHC and RHIC experiments
at BB temperatures indicate quark soup kinetics
exposing fluid viscosity characteristics hitherto unknown.
Basic reactant product mechanisms differ in a fluid vs a gas
largely based on viscosity characteristics.
Could such new BB kinetics result in further baryonic production
in an as yet unseen form?